We have a new memory design course running in September in Copenhagen with Hermann Ruckerbauer. That course seems to be so popular that we have moved it to a bigger room and even that got filled up.
Thanks a bunch!
But wait – We fixed that and are announcing another class in the same week:
Mon + Tue September 22+23, 2014:
Open the Black Box of Memory
Why You Want This
With memory technology advancing rapidly, there is a lot to keep track of if you want to take advantage of the latest technology. In this course you learn all the details of dynamic memory design, timing, derating, testing, layout and signal integrity. Everything you need to 100% understand and design even the fastest memory systems using technologies as DDR2/3/4. This will help you be more comfortable in designing and verifying your designs today and in the future.
- DRAM inside: What‘s inside the components?
- Understanding commands in accessing the memory
- ECC: How does it work and how to test it?
- AC/DC Specification, Derating and Testing
- Defining and understanding SPD content
- Routing and layout: Real world implementation
- DDR2 vs. DDR3 vs. DDR4: All the important differences
- Signal and power integrity: How to simulate and test
A 2-day course by Hermann Ruckerbauer, who have many years of experience with memory design from companies like Infineon and Qimonda.